Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Design Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client are on an ambitious mission to help save our planet by empowering organisations to measure, reduce and manage their carbon footprint through tech. They are looking for an experienced Product Designer who can craft meaningful user journeys that solve real world problems.
You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of product, engineering and domain experts to lead the experience design. We are looking for a hands-on product designer who is passionate about user experience and/or service design, and wants to contribute to building the great machinery behind the curtain that ultimately delivers a more sustainable planet for humanity.
Please note; the successful candidate must have solid Enterprise B2B experience working on complex enterprise solutions.
Your main responsibilities
● Cultivating a solid understanding of the business domain and processes, capturing user goals, needs and expectations and translating these into personas, user journeys and product opportunities
● Driving experience design activities to detail user interfaces and task flows through wireframing, prototyping and design thinking workshops
● Designing implementation-ready screens for product features and supporting the agile product development lifecycle
● Pioneering experience optimisation through process mapping and service design, factoring in the system landscape and target audience
What we value
● An iterative design process. You validate ideas early with the immediate team and other stakeholders, and prioritise alignment over autonomy. You seek feedback with tactful intentionality, rapidly incorporating it in your work process. You are adept in seeking and responding to critiques.
● Collaboration and communication. You create ego-free forums for inclusive collaboration and build highly synergistic relationships with engineers, product managers and other stakeholders that lead to positive iterations.
● Thoughtful work informed by the bigger picture. You understand that the visual layer doesn’t exist in a vacuum, but will often connect multiple, interlinked considerations. Your design reflects a deeper understanding of the domain, users, and product landscape.
● Many years of design experience in a design studio or a product team
● Experience in service design and structured journey mapping
● Experience in applying design thinking principles to lead ideation workshops
● Experience building products/features that span end-to-end journeys across various platforms and channels
● Experience working collaboratively with product, engineering, design, and domain experts
● Experience representing work to a broader team and other leaders, clearly articulating goals and concepts