Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We’re working with an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators.
Their client book includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits, and include the like of Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
The Lead Visual Designer’s primary focus is website design, but will also include opportunities in designing apps, systems, whitepapers, presentations, and more. Curiosity is your driving force, with empathy as a foundation. You deeply understand client business objectives. Armed with that understanding, you advocate for audiences using design: through beautiful interfaces, interactive digital experiences, and the elusive “wow” factor. You are a proactive problem solver and seek to share learnings with the rest of the team.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
* Design innovative, engaging, responsive layouts and experiences for web & mobile
* Present design solutions to client stakeholders, communicating not only what design decisions have been made but the rationale behind those decisions, anchoring design in the functional and emotional goals of the site
* Collaborate with user experience designers on wireframes, sitemaps, and page level interactions, as well as with front end engineers on interactive prototypes and production-ready web experiences
* Develop style guides, annotated comps, user guides, and other deliverables
* Coordinate and oversee the work of production visual designers, fostering an environment of psychologically safe collaboration and critique
* 5-7 years’ experience with responsive web and mobile design
* Solid understanding of the web as a medium: HTML, CSS, web typography, responsive design, and what it means to realize designs in a multi-device world
* Experience designing WordPress and/or digital publishing websites and apps
* Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to have
* Experience with Miro and digital whiteboard tools to run various workshops
* Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms
* Experience working with Enterprise-level clients
* Experience designing with a UX lens and/or collaborating with UX designers
* A background in public speaking and/or writing
* Formal design education
* Remote working experience appreciated
Get in touch if this could be the role for you, if you have any questions, or if you are curious about new roles but would like something a bit different.