Our client, a world-renowned Advertising agency, is looking for a passionate Motion Designer to support the creative process across a wide variety of both digital and print-based projects.
You will be expected to add your own magic to the team by collaborating and developing ideas and delivering great solutions, whatever the brief or sector.
About the role:
- Help elevate the visual craft and aesthetic across the board; Offline
- Contribute to holistic thinking around strategy and creative points of view on a brand experience, including how a business acts, how a brand looks, or how a vision comes to life through a customer’s entire experience.
- Inspire the company and the clients with innovative creative thinking
- Express your point of view on how creativity and craft can impact a client’s business
- Concept and collaborate with creative teams, including other art directors, copywriters, experience designers, technologists, and makers to deliver famous, effective, and exceptional experiences for the clients’ customers wherever they interact.
- Work closely with and become mentors to the Junior and Intern designers.
You are fantastic at:
- Having ideas that result in famous, innovative, and inspiring creative solutions.
- Challenging the norm, continually proposing new ideas and rationalising them internally and to clients
- Adobe AfterEffects,
(Cinema 4D, Sketch, Figma Knowledge would also be beneficial)
- Knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
3+ plus experience of working across a broad set of clients across multiple sectors and of course to be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257328
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 07/08/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent