A prestigious Creative Agency, who predominately operate within the sport market, are looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to push the creative boundaries on a large range of projects from conception all the way through to delivery.
- Creativity – Delivering work to the highest creative standards. Be able to think on the spot and make decisions to find innovative and inspiring solutions. Provide input to the conceptual, creative and design process.
- Delivery – Organise design activities and responsibilities within projects, ensuring deadlines are met and project objectives are delivered.
- Client Management – Coordinate and attend client presentations and meetings. Always pushing the boundaries to deliver beyond a client’s expectations.
- Leadership – Support the Design Director in taking a lead role in major projects. Inspire junior colleagues with a creative and collaborative approach. Demonstrate leadership qualities and a hunger to take the lead in internal and client meetings.
- Communication – Talk passionately and confidently to clients and colleagues about our work. Keep the team and the Design Director updated with the status of projects.
- Supporting senior members of staff, you will begin to own and lead projects.
- Assisting Design Director to ensure all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. for prospective and existing clients are error-free and of highest quality.
- Explore and conceptualise design solutions and independently execute works from scratch to delivery based on given creative briefs.
What you’ll need:
- Great attention to detail and a good creative eye.
- 4 years’ experience
- Highly organised, enthusiastic, and professional.
- Excellent awareness of the design process, to question, challenge briefs and solve design problems creatively.
- Be team orientated, be willing to learn and keen to develop knowledge and thinking.
- Strong contribution and input into the conceptual, creative and design process.
- Able to apply and coordinate the design principles across a brand.
- Willingness to take a lead on projects, internally and externally.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to work well on your own initiative
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Desirable experience in multidisciplinary skills such as Motion Graphics, 3D, Cinema 4D, Sketch or HTML5(HTML, CSS, JS).
Job Reference: JO-2211-328184
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 19/12/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent