Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
The last year has led this men’s fashion retailer to switch much more of their focus onto their online store, and they’re expanding their team accordingly.
This is an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to join an established in-house team. This is a key role within the business, and you will be working alongside creative designers, developers and senior leadership team to deliver compelling experiences that balance customer’s needs, business goals and tech feasibility. The role will involve generating concepts for online communications, including homepages, online feature pages, email campaigns, banners and promotions. You should have proven experience in developing concepts into live pages and website features.
· At least five years experience as a UX/UI Designer
· A portfolio demonstrating your problem-solving skills
· An understanding of the best practices related to e-commerce
· Someone passionate about world class UX and inclusive design.
· Experienced designing and prototyping in modern design tools e.g Sketch / Invision
· An understanding of HTML / CSS (desirable)
· Naturally empathetic with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency, and able to be a positive influence on others.
· Understands the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries and is able to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach.
· Creative mindset, who can find creative ways to solve complex UX problems.
· Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
· Proactive and driven to succeed
Get in touch to discuss the role and your career planning in general. If this role turns out not to be the one for you, we have lots of clients currently building teams who we can talk to you about.