Our client, a global production business with studios in London, New York & Chicago span the full range of content production capabilities.
Their abilities span film, audio, print, photographic and digital content production, encompassing content origination teams and a wide range of post-production facilities.
This role in the London studio reporting to the Head of Production and will sit alongside the Head Content Creator and Edit team.
About the role
A Motion Designer with experience in content and new media to join our clients growing post-production team.
- Close collaboration with creatives, editors, videographers, and designers to bring stories and concepts to life for our client brands.
- Conceptualisation, design and animation, using varying styles for deliverables as needed – are all necessary for this London based, opportunity.
- A robust portfolio that includes top-tier work for a range of creative or marketing campaigns.
- Experience handling a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel.
- Deep understanding of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of, or animation experience in, Cinema 4D is a big plus
- Understanding of the video editing process and integration of motion design within this workflow – ie linked comps to premiere.
- You tell stories on all platforms, you are on the pulse of the conceptual approach, creative trends and content design – alongside a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- Typographic, graphic design and art direction skills.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar role at a production company / design studio.
- Collaborative approach to your work.
- Experience working closely with producers to extract the key aspects of a brief.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259455
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 11/10/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent