- Support in the delivery of the creative look and feel for our client.
- Create all artwork for all packaging requirements, from woven labels, to swing tags and more complex gift boxes to ensure a strong brand identity is maintained.
- Working knowledge in litho printing, various in/off line finishes, foiling and die-cutting.
- Able to review artwork in great detail in accordance to production capabilities and amend where needed.
- Creative mind and skill to produce artwork from briefs supplied by clients and/or internal direction, with ease and flare to impress.
- Create all generic and seasonal artwork required for POS and trade messages.
- Create all artwork required for store Windows with all grade variations and size variations as well as international variations. Confident with large format graphics and scale. Create large format artwork from 2D visuals to be used in window mock ups.
- Create all artwork for all global variations to provide international markets with relevant assets.
- Create all artwork for seasonal marketing campaigns
- Work with internal stakeholders including Design Studio colleagues, UK Channels, PR, Visual Merchandising, NPD, Brand Creative and Marketing teams, to deliver engaging, impactful artwork which is, at all times, in-line with channel-specific customer profiles and shopping environments, and adheres to our clients brand guidelines.
- Create all bespoke artwork as required to support local marketing and international initiatives
- Create visual merchandising tools including posters, Duratrans, leaflets, sampling packs, packaging, event artwork, etc.
- Utilise imagery and content provided by the Marketing, Creative Brand and Education teams, to convey an educational and engaging brand positioning, through artwork / design.
- Accurate cropping of monthly window banners and artwork. Create all artwork of all in-store design graphics including, but not limited to, signage, tone of voice messages, service messages, or back of house communications.
- Compile artwork for all printed collateral including, but not limited to, look books, brand books, brand marketing collateral.
- Manage and organise work to maintain deadlines.
- Work as a team with the other individuals and colleagues in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
- Understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies and procedures.
- To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
- Regularly review competitor activity, takeovers, key campaigns/ new launches, presenting to Brand team, suggesting improvements and our client’s place in the market.
- Source new and innovative design ideas and feedback to Senior Creative Designer.
Job Reference: JO-1909-153995
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Packaging Artworker