My client is on a mission to truly innovate crossborder payments for Individuals and Corporates all over the globe. They provide market leading mobile/web international payments and card solutions to customers in over 100 countries and have the ambition to grow and scale into exciting new markets during 2022.
We’re a team of 200+ customer-obsessed, Fintech talents with a broad spectrum of experiences, passionate about people who crave fast scale growth and technological transformation. We are radically transforming ourselves to become a company focused on growth and agility while putting customers at the centre of everything we do, and we believe that our people are our most important asset. If you enjoy working in a demanding, fastpaced, energetic environment, and solving real-world problems for the digital economy, then my client could be a great fit for you.
We are ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into an inclusive, speedier & more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionizing how we work and offering exciting opportunities for people like you to come to build the future of payments. We have committed to a new and ambitious business strategy, backed by our shareholders, and we are looking to grow into new strategic pillars, such as new geographical expansion, new markets, new payment rails and new innovative concept products that make use of innovative technology.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer to join the Product & Design team at FinTech. The key mission of the role is bringing to life beautiful concepts and products that unify our products and services to facilitate international payments by using an App and financial platform that matches user needs, interprets customers’ challenges and makes it smooth and straightforward.
You will be responsible for the full sensory realisation of our design practice. As a Product Designer, reporting to the Chief Product Officer and the Head of Product, you will ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, beautiful and appealing and of the highest level of craft and execution. You will utilise the entire range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to bring to life our Banking Web and Mobile Apps experiences in a visually engaging way.
To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for colour and shape and translate complex requirements into practical product features. Ideally, we want the position to be based in London, UK, but we are open to remote opportunities.
- Lead and oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch.
- Ensure that the ‘user experience’ is as efficient and pleasurable as possible.
- Define product specifications, create digital or print drawings and design fully functional products.
- Design end-to-end screens and experiences that are simple and elegant for Web. IOS, Android.
- Support in solving design problems end-to-end, generating concepts to defining and creating a product and crafting how people interact.
- Communicate design concepts for digital products through various artefacts such sketches, wireframes, user flows, screen designs and interactive prototypes.
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on people and the company
- Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Experience in Product Design and Product Creation, experience designing Fintech or Banking mobile APPs for both Android and IOS.
- Experience in translating business and customer needs into a compelling holistic experience across different touchpoints.
- Knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes.
- You are accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members
- With a highly collaborative mindset, you can multitask and prioritise, know when to move fast with a bias for action, and slow things down with a more considered process.
- Interaction Designs skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people’s needs and usage insights.
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- Understanding of areas of specialisation within the more extraordinary design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- High agility in speed and quality with the tools of your trade such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CS, Miro or Mural
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology, translating its impact on design solutions.
- Familiarity with delivery management tools such as Trello, JIRA or Asana and delivery methodologies such as Agile, DevOps etc.
- High proficiency in English. Preferred Qualifications:
- 6+ years of working and conceptual knowledge of cross-platform design – all touchpoints within the service experience: Mobile/Tablet; Web – responsive and mobile-friendly;
- 6+ years of experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms
- 6+ years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
Job Reference: JO-2207-257134
Salary: £30000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX