My client provide an end-to-end pharmacovigilance solution to simplify adverse event and product quality data capture. Their aim is to provide better data to pharmaceutical companies to improve drug safety. Would you like to create UX/UI designs that contribute to safety of medicine?
About the team.
You’ll be part of the core Product team, reporting to the UX lead, working with the very best of product managers and engineers in Pharmacovigilance. They all share a passion for user-centric design to find innovative solutions to customer problems.
What you’ll do.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our cross-disciplinary product and design team working closely with customers and engineers. You’ll be an integral part of the team, growing the platform by working on our responsive mobile, tablet and desktop application.
You’ll take on complex user challenges and design intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use solutions, collaborating with Designers, Engineers and Product Managers. You will be working on the end-to-end design process assisting the design lead, from conducting research, creating user journeys and wireframes to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for design, who loves a fast-paced and collaborative working session and is more interested in creating a great product than polishing a design deck.
More about your role.
- You will work with the team to be empathetic to users by conducting user research to understand their needs and goals
- You will be rapidly crafting, testing and iterating concepts and prototypes, understanding when a lo-fi sketch will do the job, and knowing when to add more detail.
- You will evolve persona and behaviour archetypes and empathy maps, develop low-fi user journeys based on findings.
- You’ll create high-fidelity designs ready for engineers to build.
- You’ll participate in brainstorming collaboration sessions with customers and engineers, including paper-prototyping and developing proof of concepts.
- Engage closely with the Scrum teams to review current designs and assess risks.
- You will own the voice of the user to ensure user-centric design and constantly seek feedback and input from the different voices within our business.
- From time to time you’ll help with the creation of compelling presentations to enable communication about the products and features in support our commercial team
Experience, Skills and Attitudes Specification.
Required Experience for the Role:
- You will ideally have a degree in HCI, Design or related areas of studies is preferred.
- You will have a passion for all things digital, software AND web applications (showcasing your own portfolio of work outside of your studies is a huge plus).
- You will have an interest or experience in UX research and related disciplines such as interaction design.
- You will have related professional work experience; ideally 2-3 years experience with designing Saas responsive-web applications at scale.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have contributed to planning, setting up, executing, and analysing usability tests.
- You will be familiar with developing and evolving behaviour-driven personas from a number of information sources and sharing findings with the wider team.
- You understand how design systems are built. You know when to follow and when to break established interaction patterns. You champion consistency, flexibility, and reuse.
- You are likely to work in Figma or similar-but post-it note and sharpie are also highly valued!
- You’ll have experience creating high-fidelity visual designs for front-end developers to implement.
- Interest in behavioural science and what makes humans tick.
- Desired experience using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV & Portfolio!
Job Reference: JO-2302-330817
Salary: £40000 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 19/04/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX