If you are looking for your average 9 to 5 design role? Please don’t apply.
If you are looking for a chance to take the fashion world by storm? Please keep reading.
Our client is one of the UK’s top retailers who are on the edge of immense growth in the digital field. They are searching for the next big senior designer who can deliver high quality and consistent UX/UI designs across different media platforms. This lucky candidate will join a team of creatives at this exciting time of growth.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of platforms on both greenfield and existing products with a team of incredibly talented and like minded designers, developers and product specialists. This role is not for the faint hearted; Are you ready for the challenge?
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Creating full digital product design across the life cycle and delivery of high-quality product design.
- Understanding the brands target audience, vision and business model.
- Own and evolve the tools and practices of the product design team with UI and UX designers.
- Proven track record of delivering solutions that enhance business KPIs.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong product design and ways of working.
- Experience and knowledge of behavioural and digital research methods.
- Experience of working in a retail environment.
- Conveying results to senior stakeholders in a way that engages them to what we do and why we do it.
- Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Continually researching product design best practice, keeping up with the industry.
- University degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent (minimum) 7+ years of professional experience
- Expert level of experience in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision and alike.
- Ability to prototype using appropriate tools that display the required experience.
- A/B testing experience and be able to champion the importance of this function whilst working alongside the optimisation team.
- Good knowledge of web analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Create, own and manage the product design principles and guidelines internally and 3rd Party’s.
- Be the voice of digital design within the business.
- Partner with Product Management, Optimisation, Engineering and wider cross-functional teams to prioritise and ensure stream delivery.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the New Look customer across all digital channels as well as surrounding touch points. Think Omnichannel.
- Understand product, brand and customer goals to create innovative market-leading solutions.
If you are interested in being put forward for the role, please click to apply. For more information or to apply directly, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-1902-145248
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Retail, ui, User Experience, user interface, UX, visual