Looking to join a team with an inspiring mission and purpose? Want to be part of a success story that has appeared on the Sunday Times Fast Track – the UK’s top 100 fastest-growing companies – for three years in a row? Want to work for a company that was named as one of the UK’s most inspirational by the London Stock Exchange? If so, then joining this could be for you!
My client want to make it radically easier to run a small business. They combine smart technology with world class human service, to match business owners with the right energy, finance, insurance, and telecoms solutions from their panel of specially selected providers, suppliers and products.
They are growing rapidly, and we’re now looking for talented people to join their expanding Product team who are creating the next generation of money saving services for British businesses.
What you can expect from my client
- A collaborative, energetic and fast-paced work environment
- Managers who are invested in your development and growth
- The opportunity to shape and be part of a new team building genuinely new and exciting products to help customers save money.
What we expect from you:
- A collaborative approach to user experience design that engages the wider team and drive products and people forward for high output success.
- Intellectual curiosity, and the ability to interpret data and instigate research to identify new opportunities to improve user experiences
- The ability to put the customer at the heart of your decision making Who are we looking for: We are looking for a passionately customer-focussed User Experience Designer who will be responsible for designing products and services which will deliver our strategy to become the number one destination for businesses looking for smart and simple ways to manage their business.
Requirements Essential Skills
- A strong user focus to deliver great products that customers love and compelling services that will deliver our strategic goals
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to identify opportunities and validate hypotheses to ensure our work delivers value to the business and to customers
- Able to work across the full user journey, taking into consideration the limitations and opportunities to deliver the best possible experience
- Experience of working across customer-orientated user experience design projects
- Comfortable reading and acting on multiple data source from web analytics to remote user testing
- Developing and documenting ideas, flows, designs and propositions to engage with our customers
- Portfolio evidence of your work and design process
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical / critical thinking skills
- Experience of working with Tech and Commercial stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of A/B and multivariate testing processes
- A thorough understanding in user research including strategic research through to the design phase.
- Knowledge of Lean UX, Lean startup, Design Thinking, and dual track agile methodology
- Expertise in standard UX tools such as Sketch/Figma and InVision.
- Knowledge and awareness of how to build web pages using HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of animation & motion specifically when designing for interaction
- Familiarity with persuasion, emotion & trust psychology and cognitive biases
- Experience of information architecture, user journey mapping, conversion rate optimisation.
Job Reference: Bion
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX