Senior Digital Designer – Fashion/Retail
London – Hybrid
My client, a beautiful and well-known fashion brand are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their Marketing team. This role will be focusing on defining the best digital executions for all creative digital aspects of their brand.
The designs will vary across email newsletter to digital marketing campaigns and landing page designs. Working closely with the Head of Brand Design you will strive to find balance between creative brilliance, UX best practice and customer satisfaction across all digital touchpoints.
- Ownership of the digital interpretation of the brand identity through web, email, social media, and digital marketing.
- Interpreting briefs and understanding the key purpose behind them providing exceptional design solutions
- Leading the digital projects from concept to completion
- Acting as digital design lead on all key brand campaigns across all social content, working with your team to bring your direction to life.
- Managing a team of 2, ensuring all output is on brand and best in class
- Have knowledge of what best in class looks like for individual channels and keeping on top of trends and present back to the business regularly
- Ensure the brand creative direction for the brand is applied to all digital channels
- Continuous improvement on digital assets such as landing pages, home pages etc.
- You will champion design innovation within the digital arena ensuring the brand remains at the forefront.
- To own creative email templates for teams to populate providing aspirational and high performing email engagement and revenue and offering creative solutions for continuous developments.
- Ensure mobile first approach is undertaken and ensure assets are created to digital best practice ensuring performance of the website is maintained. Understanding of HTML and responsive design.
- Editorial Features in digital space – work with the Social and content team to provide create design to deliver this in the digital space.
- Work with the CRM Manager to provide digital assets and design to support the Loyalty programmes.
- Minimum 5 years in a digital creative role with experience from conception to finished design.
- A key eye for detail and quality.
- Experience of managing a busy studio with multiple deadlines.
- Experience of digital creative across multiple channels and understanding of best practice.
- Pace, energy, and Passion
- Great communicator and decision maker
- A resilience with a natural curiosity
- Someone who can articulate a vision and take the team on the journey as well as inspiring internal support as required to meet shared goals.
- Excellent influencing and relationship management experience
What my client offers:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Bonus day off each year after 6 months service
- Pension Contribution
- Life insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
- Early pay day Friday finish
- Staff discount – up to 50% off
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym membership – on campus gym
- Additional discounts such as Westfield discount, Taste card membership etc
Job Reference: JO-2210-327695
Salary: £45000 - £52000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent