- Start ASAP
- Salary £65k – £90k
- Career Progression Opportunities
My client is an established start-up utilising AI to solve day to day issues for consumers across a wide range of industries. They’re making it a simple process for customers looking for particular local services to have business full details relevant to them within seconds. Consumers now have a one stop shop to obtain the information they need.
These guys already have over 1.2 million customers which means they are profitable while also generating new new customers to the local business signed up with them.
As the first Design hire and the Senior Product Designer you’ll play a pivotal role in the business leading the entire design output. You’ll be very comfortable being hands on while also working with the management team to establish a design culture with in the business. This will see you working with all departments of the business eg: development, sales, call centre, marketing etc.
Everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be the best they can be. Please no egos!! 😊
- You will join a team consisting of product owners and engineers and drive the design vision and strategy.
- Clearly communicating insights, user experience approaches and design decisions at a level that resonates with and inspires those with whom you are talking.
- You can back up your proposals and ideas with a solid rationale, understand the importance of listening as part of communication, and you believe that lively debate moves the team to build awesome products.
- Partner with product and engineering representing the design team, help achieve design initiatives.
- Be the voice of the user and create beautiful journeys
- Provide guidance, input and support in review and feedback sessions. Seek out feedback from your fellow designers and your product teams.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Please only apply for this role if you have had the following job tittles in the past Senior Product Designer / Product Designer / Senior UX Designer / Product Designer
- You consistently demonstrate the importance that design plays to help influence positive behaviours for customers, with your experience in design thinking creating engaging and impactful solutions
- Experience creating interfaces, responsive websites and/or applications for mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to think holistically
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to software, web and mobile development
- Confident User Experience skills designing user centric products and experiences across web and mobile devices
- You are a brilliant ‘T-shaped’ designer bringing your experience with the end-to-end iterative design process, and keen sense of detail to problem solving.
- Experience in working in truly agile environments
- You have expertise in story mapping, journey mapping, prototyping, low or high fidelity prototypes, user testing and research to help achieve design goals.
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click “Apply” or contact me directly for full job details- email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-1911-155436
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent