My client helps government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. They take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
My client is the key voice in building trust in blockchains today, collaborating with the world’s leading government agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and cybersecurity companies in over 60 countries.
My client’s data platform powers investigation, compliance, and risk management tools that have been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile cyber criminal cases and ensure global access to cryptocurrency safely. Architects of delightful and feature-full experiences, the Product Design team strives to build products that are impactful, valuable, and easy to use.
Our guiding principle is that we are user-obsessed, from initial kickoff down to every last detail of the finishing touches. We appreciate designers that are intellectually curious, love cross-functional team collaboration, and are devoted to honing their craft.
As a senior product designer, we expect you to skillfully utilize your product, interaction, and visual toolkit to build innovative, user-friendly experiences for a diverse, global audience.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You feel fully confident collaborating with product managers and engineers to set the long and short term roadmap of the product
- You own the end-to-end user journey, from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production
- You tell powerful stories about your work with the ability to tailor your content to different audiences
- You iteratively build solutions that balance delightful usability, functionality, and technical flexibility
- You document and build on design systems as they pertain to your product and provide guidance on cross-product design strategy
- You are comfortable with autonomy and actively provide direction to other designers within your team
- You inspire and are inspired by other designers to stoke a culture of candor, quality work, and growth
- You both welcome and actively solicit feedback from cross-functional teams to build better work processes and cultivate your partnerships with others
- You are a proactive champion for design thinking across the organization and actively work to push the boundaries of innovation and efficiency in your design process
- You are devoted to excellence and continually raise the bar for quality across every design touchpoint in the organization
A background like this helps:
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful experiences to users
- Excellence and efficiency in using Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined with holistic UX understanding
- Strong portfolio of past work that showcases using best-in-class interaction and visual design as tools to drive product growth
- Solid understanding on how to build scalable, modular designs that delight users, satisfy business goals, and meet technical requirements
- Values the importance of over-communication and detail-driven documentation, especially when collaborating with remote colleagues in different time zones
- Passion for asking the right questions and ability to leverage all available resources-such as conducting user research or delving into analytics-to formulate solutions to complex problems
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally proactive about guiding strategic thinking in a greenfield, innovative product space
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with or a working knowledge of front-end component libraries, like AntDesign or Google Material Design
- Have experience with B2B, fintech, or especially, cryptocurrency products
- You have previously worked on technical products and data visualizations
To be considered for this unique role, please click “Apply”!
Job Reference: JO-2110-247791
Salary: £60000 - £90000 per annum + shares
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Blockchain, Crypto, Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX