My client are clear about what matters. More than ever, they are focusing on their customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing their exciting new technology to life in 2021 will help do all this and more, so they can provide the type of products and services they know their customers need and want.
My client are always looking for better. And there’s never been a more exciting time to join their team!
This brand new Customer Experience Design team sits in the Analysis and Design part of the organisation. Together they bring forward all the new initiatives for the firm, and have lots of interesting, fun and rewarding work where we need the help of a Senior Product Designer.
My client are a different type of bank. A solid financial institution with 3.9 million customers with the mandate of challenging the status quo by focusing on solving the needs of their customers. This is why they want you in their team!
If you are a specialist in Human centered design and a dreamer, then this could be the job for you! – The job of a Senior Product Designer is to envision how people experience their products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In this role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the UK- from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
Since you will be working closely with our product managers, marketers, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders, being a team player is essential. Your role will be to design the user experience for the different digital touchpoints, and translate your design into experience maps, user scenarios, mock-ups and user flows.
Other tasks will include:
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change and optimization.
- Transforming needs and insights into customer journeys.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications.
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mock ups.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Validating ideas and designs using quantitative and qualitative methods, from A/B tests and product performance to guerrilla user testing.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Continuous collaboration with developing teams and product managers to ensure that the implementation is successfully satisfying the user need that originated your designs.
- 5 or more years work experience in the field of UX or interaction design, creating high-quality digital design.
- Show a strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Extensive experience in mobile app and responsive design.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including a happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- The ability to effectively sell a concept
- Understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Have the ability to manage time wisely across projects.
- Show proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, sensitivity to typography, colour, layout, and general awareness of materials/textures.
- Have experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle.
- Have experience in designing for emerging markets and closely tracking relevant User Interface (UI) trends.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork skills.
To Be considered for this fantastic role, Please click “apply”!
Job Reference: JO-2102-197931
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX