My client were recently ranked in the top 20 fastest growing tech companies in the US and are strategically scaling its team through several key hires to work remotely, or in a hybrid fashion in London or NYC.
As one of the top hiring-tech solutions in the Healthcare Industry, they are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the team. This position will be
critical in championing a next gen redesign of their platform, from implementing a new design system, through to pioneering usability improvements on the platform intended to increase customer engagement and efficiency in task completion in lockstep with a front end re-architecture project.
- Leading workshops with stakeholders to understand business needs & requirements
- Conducting user interviews, competitor analysis and Lean experiments
- Data Analysis of reports on role-specific user behaviour
- Affinity Mapping + Synthesising user insights & presenting learnings to the widerbTeam
Interaction & Visual Design:
- Leveraging both UI and UX skills to produce rough wireframes and high fidelity visual designs that meet business and user needs
- Work with engineers to implement designs, ensuring new features are technically feasible
- Collaborate with the Design team on an Information Architecture project analyzing the current application architecture, and how we can improve and optimize user journeys on our platform
- Design System: Collaborate with design colleagues to iterate on our existing design system, ensuring that it is robust, easy to navigate, and promotes component reusability.
You should apply if:
- You love to research, workshop, prototype and ship beautiful experiences
- You can show us a portfolio that demonstrates your visual flare as well as your iterative and validated UX solutions
- You value collaboration and are at your best when working with a cross-disciplinary team of product managers, designers and developers
- You have empathy for customer needs, but can also consider technical constraints and business goals
- You’re excited about scaling an existing platform and working in an Agile environment
- You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity every day and you enjoy leading workshops.
- You’re enthusiastic about designing with accessibility standards in mind.
Required Skills / Experiences:
- You have demonstrable experience designing Web and Mobile experiences
- You live and breathe modern design tools such as Figma
- Have been involved in building products from inception to delivery
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing a product that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.
Job Reference: JO-2203-253068
Salary: £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 17/03/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX