Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
An unforgettable role has just come across my desk with a fast growing, youthful and fun loving firm. From the moment of walking through their doors (virtual or in person) to the moment of leaving you feel a true sense of cohesion, warmth and bags of positive energy. Having grown rapidly to a headcount of 80 covering tech, creative, strategy and more – This role is not to be missed!
My client are currently looking for a talented, driven, creative and strategically minded Senior Product Designer to join their team in a fast-paced, hybrid technology/operations environment. You will have the chance to play a key role in providing world-class, unforgettable digital product experiences to their customers across a variety of interactive platforms.
* As product manager’s secret weapon, you work closely with them to discover the blend of requirements and design that meet the needs of the user
* Grasp and distil highly complex tasks and translate them into clean, focused, intuitive, and easy-to-use solutions that delight our users
* Develop high level and detailed storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Collaborate with cross-functional product development team to present and iterate your deliverables
* Develop and conduct studies and user-centered research to inform or validate usability and design; present research findings and recommendations to all levels of stakeholders
* Gauge usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
* Online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for products shipped to the market in click and touch devices
* Expert knowledge of user-centered design and possess exceptional visual and interaction design skills with a passion for iterative design and crafting world class experience design solutions
* Passion for creating designs that are simple, elegant, useful and playful
* Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes
* Expert level knowledge of graphic design tools, such as: Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator
* Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
* Excellent collaboration and brainstorming skills
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups
* Solid work experience creating world-class user interface design in web, mobile web, and native app experiences
* Ideally a bachelors Degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Media Arts or similar
To apply for this exciting prospect, please click the ‘Apply’ button