My client are on the hunt for a talented, inspiring, and creative UI designer to join their fast growing team! – They are on a quest to be the world’s most proactive bank. They improve lives by providing better clarity, intelligence and technology to empower every individual in making the smartest financial decisions. The founding team is in place. And they are now launching with a fully functional app.
Their product is developing with incredible pace; they are already at the point where they must enhance features, improve the experience, and focus on creative crafting that they sidestepped in the drive to launch our app and MVP website. This is where you come in. You will be responsible for the visual interface and aesthetic appeal of our app and website that together, will be the beating heart of the UK’s newest bank.
- Developing our mobile app and website, in collaboration with various teams and stakeholders
- Maintaining our design systems (Figma)
- Prototyping concepts to showcase design or validate usability
- Facilitating design and brainstorming workshops with product managers, developers, UX designers and the product development team
- Inspiring the team with best practices and pushing us to go further – creatively and visually
- Proven track record in designing digital products like mobile apps, web platforms or SAAS (most of our design decisions are data-driven)
- We need to see your portfolio, please. We don’t mind its format, but it must be slick, smart, and well organized. We are looking to understand your decision making process alongside your design skills.
- End-to-end UI skills, including look & feel, prototypes, interaction designs, and user interaction models.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe CS
- Excellent presentation skills, able to communicate persuasively across different audiences and levels
- Deep understanding of UX & UI design trends and developments, as well as responsive web design and designing for mobile.
- Understanding of core web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) and Mobile App: their technological limitations and opportunities
- Experience in Accessibility
- Having motion design skills is a huge bonus, though not a prerequisite
A little about you
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain and present creative concepts or experiences clearly, tactfully and concisely to what may not always be a creatively experienced audience – in person and in writing.
- Self-motivated: can be relied upon to follow up questions and outstanding actions, and to drive projects to completion according to requirements and schedules.
- You are able to see opportunities to explore new approaches and are not scared by the unpaved road ahead. This is a start-up environment, and we need help to create the culture, processes and standards which drive our future behaviour.
- Excited by world-class creative and fresh thinking; able to translate ideas into practical concepts and clear briefs
- Eye for detail is important, especially considering we are dealing in the world of money – the most critical aspect of people’s lives
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click “Apply”!
Job Reference: JO-2211-328770
Salary: £60000 - £90000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 17/01/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX