We’ve got a great relationship with this large banking client, and having helped build teams for some of their retail and challenger brands, we’re now looking to expand their Commercial Banking Design team with some great UI Designers.
About the role
- Working with commercial banking division and their end users
- Designing for online and offline journeys
- Strong connection with service design and opportunity to explore that area and develop your skills
- Strong innovation focus, going from alpha to product very quickly
What you’ll do
As a Senior UI Visual Designer, you’ll be leading, inventing and designing compelling and seamless customer experiences across desktop and mobile platforms. They’ll look to you to develop visual designs iteratively, working closely with user experience designers to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationships with UI designers, researchers, product owners and developers to create new products and features and extend on existing ones
- Leading the translation of customer insights into designed experiences and forming a compelling story around it
- Working with Agile project teams and key stakeholders, in sprints, retrospectives and reviews, to develop user-centred solutions within project timeframes
- Collaborating with project stakeholders to help understand and define customer value
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with a background in visual design, with a portfolio that demonstrates both creative thinking and the delivery of effective and pleasing visual design solutions. You’ll have an eye for visual interaction details, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Experience of delivering interface designs for applications, in high performance environments
- A proven track record of providing high quality designs and assets across web and mobile
- The ability to work in a user-centred design approach and successfully present your work and the rationale behind it
- Expertise in industry standard software including Sketch and Figma
- Experience of responsive and native design
- Experience in defining and maintaining design systems
Get in touch for more information about this role and others, or to recommend a friend! Even if this one isn’t for you, tell us what you could be interested in and we can have a conversation around that instead.
Job Reference: JO-2208-258792
Salary: £60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/09/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent