My client are a forward thinking renewable / sustainable energy organisation making a true difference to the industry and the world! They are now growing out a brand new design division an looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to push the UX division forward both hands on and mentoring more junior members of the team! from
Purpose of the role
- We are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer who is experienced in building and working within a cross functional design area.
- You’ll will be working across predominantly B2C but also comfortable translating B2B level design to expand our offering for internal customer use.
- Working cross-functionally with in our Commercial department, including Product, Sales and New Energy Services team as well as Engineering, this is a hands-on design role that looks to make changes that will deliver value not only for our business, but get our customers engaged to help deliver energy products and service propositions into our customer’s homes.
- Our products and services are focused across a range of online customer journeys enabling self-serve across a number of features and functions including account, payments, and new service propositions for Solar, EV and energy usage management.
- This role will look to take concepts, optimisation, new feature development and some journey mapping and foundational service design across our B2C and B2B technology space, including internal tooling and platform-based suite of services.
Key relations and requirements
- Partnering with our Product Managers in a cross functional agile environment, you will support new growth opportunities and help us revolutionise our customer experience across some core customer experience journeys with retention and loyalty in mind
- You’ll foster a strong relationship with our engineering teams working in Agile and be well versed in the cadence and ceremonies that are part of cross team success.
- You’ll lead on good design practice within an Agile scrum framework and be adept and planning, and guiding your team through discovery, research into delivery with a firm hand on design quality in delivery
- Be the central person to provide senior level Product Design guidance to more junior members of the team, championing the design methodology and keeping abreast of changes in design practice to ensure that we are lean and progressive in our approach that builds on the customer of the centre of everything that we do.
- You champion Design research coupled with insight from Product and design sprint methodology and look to educate and motivate the rest of the cross functional team to ensure discovery and exploration is considered and iterative in cadence with the need to pivot and change.
- Brand is important to you and ensuring high standards of design system and componentisation is also a key part of your practice
- Build relationships with key members of our Customer Service and Operations teams to understand the voice of our customer in non – online channels, as part of research and understanding of our industry and the pain points our customer have across these areas as well as trend and usage behaviour in online channels.
- You’ll be key in helping create and guide our sales and marketing growth across core energy services and renewable energy products and services- adapting with market growth and needs and helping fine tune our reach to new customers as well as retain existing customers.
- Without doubt, you are adept at Design and are passionate about quality and design practice that you can guide and mentor your direct reports, helping steer them through their cross functional workstreams and in addition elevates design practice as a core offering of Commercial
- You are a people leader-you care about and know how to develop your team and help them on their journey to improve and deliver great customer based outcomes
Job Reference: JO-2301-330070
Salary: £50000.00 - £90000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 19/04/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX