My client is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, one that is being driven by a true desire to meet their customers’ rapidly changing needs and behaviours.
To help achieve this, they are now hiring for an experienced User Experience Designer and will look to them to drive forward user centred design across my clients brand as well as getting involved with designing the digital proposition itself.
The role will see you involved at all stages of the design process in the development of the digital platform – from wireframing, through to user testing and working with visual designers and developers to ensure designs meet UX requirements. Communication will be key in this role as you will need to liaise with stakeholders across multiple business functions.
- Inspire about our users and user experience design
- Educate about how to best design for users as well as the user centred design process, methods, techniques and typical outputs.
- Innovate…do we design ‘mobile first’ should we be fully responsive already?
- Research who our users are and what they need from us providing analysis and recommendations for potential new features and site optimisations
- Design fresh, engaging experiences for those users working with the existing creative and development teams
You will need:
- To be a commercially minded and proactive person- My client are looking for someone who can identify and capitalise on opportunities
- Strong communication skills in order to drive ideas home clearly
- Track record of leading multiple projects
- Experience working cross-platform on interactive desktop /mobile/tablet
- Previous experience in a UX design/Architect role
- The ability to design simple user experiences to solve complex business problems
- Good knowledge of usability patterns, standards and information architecture principles
- Experience in visual software such as Omnigraffle, Axure and Photoshop,
- The ability to create wireframes, prototypes and definitions of user journeys/stories
To be considered for this position, please get in touch with your up to date CV and portfolio
Job Reference: JO-1702-119866
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: creative, Design, Digital, Interaction, Usability, User Experience, User Research, UX