My client builds campaigns. Shops. Robots. One-of-a-kind-experiences. Anything that will help transport people, brands and products. Always rooted in digital innovation.
It’s an approach that’s seen us partnering with the likes of Absolut, Coca-Cola, Samsung and Jaguar Land Rover, creating enduring ideas for any marker – and within any medium.
In a nutshell
Our Experience Strategy and Service Design Team is growing. We are looking for bringing in a number of UX and Service Design experts in coming months.
You’ll be leading UX design initiatives for one of the biggest global technology brands, and help us create exceptional digital and omnichannel experiences. You’ll work alongside the Head of Experience Strategy and Service Design, and other members of multidisciplinary teams including Strategy, Digital Design, Optimisation, Project and Account Management.
Your work will span across different areas of UX from user research, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design, visual experience design, stakeholder workshops, wireframes and prototypes.
This role requires a highly motivated UX leader who is passionate about user-centred design process and with a self-starter attitude and confidence to run and lead projects independently. You will lead a team of UX designers and ensure the quality of the work is meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations.
This is a practical role requiring someone of excellent technical ability and communication skills looking to make their mark in a diverse and expanding team.
What the day to day looks like…
- Understand our client’s business, their customers and competitors to define and design differentiated experiences
- Use data and insights to inform your thinking and your process for high-quality UX and UI designs
- Bring concepts and ideas to life via wireframes and being able to communicate and explain the rationale behind the thinking and design
- Plan, develop and conduct workshops
- Design and conduct user research and usability tests
- Develop empathy maps, personas, user scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams based on data and customer insights
- Map out and visualise experience, journey maps, user flows and service blueprints
- Demonstrate concepts and ideas through wireframes (low and high fidelity), user flows, and interactive prototypes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively to build consensus around the desired experience and suggested wireframe
- Manage and influence key stakeholders with different levels of seniority
- Plan and run user research and usability testing, and champion human-centred design
- Work alongside fellow designers, strategists, project and account managers, and developers to develop differentiated experiences that deliver ROI
- Coach and manage more junior UX colleagues
Strings to your bow
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role as a Senior UX Designer with min. 5 years of experience
- Passion for consumer electronics and technology
- Deep knowledge of user-centred design and human computer interaction principles, techniques, and processes
- The ability to translate business requirements into seamless experiences that our customers will love
- Comfortable with embracing our design system and solving customer problems through best possible design approach
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and delivering work at accelerated speed
- Practical knowledge of Design Thinking methodology
- Breadth of experience across sectors / audiences
- Previous experience with e-Coommerce and technology brands
- Excellent design skills in either Adobe XD or Figma tools
- Client facing agency experience
- Excellent presentation and client communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability and the ability to think about commercially sound solutions
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that infrom the current and future developments
- Service design experience is a plus
- Adobe XD
Job Reference: JO-2111-249016
Salary: £40000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX