This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but fast-growing digital agency based in Reading.
In this role, you’ll get to work on an exciting range of projects from early-stage workshops and discovery, through to product launch!
You’ll work in a multi-disciplined team, alongside design, product and tech and working directly with the client to help them realise their project ambitions.
Currently, this role is totally remote and will remain remote-centric for the foreseeable, with occasional office days. Therefore, drivers who are able to get to Reading occasional would be most suitable.
About the role:
- Work within a cross-functional team, owning the end-to-end UX/UI design process
- Carry out discovery workshops with clients, creating personas and user journeys
- Provide multiple design solutions efficiently in the discovery phase, and then craft exceptional, detailed UI experiences in the delivery phase
- Present your findings and ideas to clients and colleagues
- Solid experience working as a UX/UI designer
- Highly proactive nature with the desire to own projects from start to finish
- Adept at solving design problems and delivering simple solutions
- An outstanding portfolio of UX & UI work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with a wide array of stakeholders
- Experience with design software such as Sketch, Figma, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
Job Reference: JO-2103-198865
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, app design, digital design, Digital Designer, Product Designer, sketch, ui designer, ui/ux, User experience designer, user interface designer, User Research, UX designer, visual designer, web design