My client is an award winning production studio that delivers across the Film/ TV and Gaming industries. They’re currently looking for a UI Artist with experience designing UI elements for video games and film in Unreal Engine.
This is an incredible opportunity to work alongside some veterans of the industry, gain some valuable experience and know-how, as well as work on projects that will be viewed and used across the globe.
About the role:
- You’ll be tasked with using your expansive knowledge and experience of design to help the team produce key UI elements to be used in film, TV, and gaming.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering a highly usable game experience, and slick information design.
- Using your deep understanding of gaming design conventions and mechanics to guide the team on the end clients brief.
- You’ll be involved in the design of purely visual elements, skinning existing layouts and icon creation.
- You’ll have proven UI experience on at least one shipped title/ IP, or a very strong UI portfolio
- You’ll have a deep understanding of the use of typography, iconography, composition, colour theory and motion graphics
- At least one released IP using the Unity UI system
- You’ll have experience taking wireframes and transforming them through to final implementation
- You’ll have experience designing across multiple platforms, including films, console, mobile and PC
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Job Reference: JO-2101-196628
Salary: £0.00 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: Monthly rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract