UI Designer | C. London
Retail and eCommerce arguably make up one of the fastest moving industries in the world. It’s a space that’s prone to disruption and new ideas are adopted at a rapid rate. What we now know of the digital shopping experience, will soon become history, replaced by something completely new. Be a part of the change.
This is an opportunity to join a state-of-the-art digital hub that sits within one of the world’s largest global retail brands. You’ll join a tight-knit team of digital creators and innovators who are coming together to shape the digital future for millions of shoppers (customers) across the globe.
We are looking for an outstanding UI/Visual Designer with experience of shaping the customer experience of digital platforms. You’ll have experience using models, wire-frames, prototypes and more to bring solutions to life!
- As a Visual Designer in Customer Experience you would work within our dedicated Design team, with a wide and interesting remit to take business needs and product requirements and transform them into user-focused, intuitive experiences that bring the customer proposition to life across a range of platforms including stores, digital and colleague-customer interactions.
- You will do this by setting the standard and experience for customers by co-creating compelling propositions and frameworks to organise information.
- You will be continually collaborating across our talented Design team to integrate and address user needs and bring them into harmony with business, brand and technical goals and realities.
- As the Visual Designer, you will be responsible for building the organisational narrative around how these solutions will work by using models, wire-frames, documentation, prototypes and more to bring solutions to life and you will be accountable for developing and nurturing the vision for service design and solution objectives as well as taking ownership for the fine details of user interaction elements, components, labels & flows that people use to achieve their goals.
- We’re looking for someone that has Impeccable creative and design credentials.
- Expertise with design tools and proven experience using these to craft out-of-this world User Experiences.
- Commercial savviness needed to understand the end-to-end business realities of bringing a wonderful customer experience to market, from market research to branding to user accessibility through channel management and beyond.
- You’ll be a storyteller with hands on experience engaging business stakeholders using customer journey mapping, data visualisation and user-centric service design; with a flair for graphic visual design and visual design language.
- This position requires someone who is detail-orientation and the ability to intelligently leverage key datasets to aid decision making, inform innovation, add colour to the big picture,
- You’ll have the abilities to educate, influence and persuade whilst considering everything needed to help a service come to life and work collaboratively with build teams, providing them with assets, production guides and usability criteria.
- Experience with tools like Adobe Creative, SuiteSketch, io/Flinto/InVision, Principle, UXPin or similar for Design Systems
Job Reference: JO-1810-141361
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Job Skill: Adobe Creative, CSS3, Design Systems, digital design, Digital Designer, Ecommerce, html, invision, landing pages, principle, Retail, Service Design, sketch, ui, User Experience, user interface, UX, UX. UI, UXPin, Visual Design, web design