The Role as a UX Designer will support the Senior Product Designer in designing and building beautiful digital products and services that customers find easy to use anytime, any place anywhere.
You will take part and help assist in research activities that help improve the functionality of new and existing products. Everything you work on will be will have the customer front of mind.
Your role will include
- Through research develop an in-depth understanding of customer behaviours across all digital touch points.
- Be a UX evangelist educating and discussing design decisions with internal stakeholders
- Take a hands on approach facilitating workshops / wireframes / prototypes / testing sessions
- Be enthusiastic to be part of a wide range of projects across the app
- Assist in focusing on the creating usertype – working hard to rapidly develop and iterate on an approach
- Building strong and aligned relationships with dev team, marketing and design colleagues
- Demonstrate up-to-date skills in user experience design; applying this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans Skills / Experience / Qualifications
In this role you won’t be just another bum in a seat. These guys work very collaboratively within the design and product teams as well as with the entire business.
Everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be the best they can be. Please no egos!! 😊
You will have
- 2 – 3 years of experience UX Designer
- Highly skilled graphic design, illustration and Axure
- Strong creative vision and brand building, with an understanding of business objectives
- Some experience in retail / E-commerce is highly regarding but not essential
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click “Apply” or contact me directly for full job details- firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-1905-149415
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent