Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Design Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Video Editor | 6 Month Contract | ASAP Start | Inside IR35
We’re looking for a mid-snr level Video Editor with a strong background in creating content for social platforms, YouTube,TV and larger screen formats to join our high performing Inhouse Design Team. We are looking for someone who is extremely creative and multi-skilled; a talented post-production specialist that has in-depth knowledge of post-production processes, as well as having a good understanding of motion design and animation.
Using Adobe Creative Suite, you will be competent in both Premiere Pro and After Effects and ensure consistency throughout the production in order to produce videos to high standards. You will need to be highly confident, creative in your approach and able to work under pressure. Any 3D experience would be massive bonus
About the role:
· Edit high-quality original video across all major social platforms with a focus on compelling and engaging storytelling.
· Manage multiple edits and projects at the same time.
· Organise and backup all video assets and manage versioning through Adobe DAM
· Subtitle and optimise all content for the relevant platforms.
· Create, update and develop all graphic assets for video content.
· Research imagery, music and stock video to support creative treatments and edits.
· Keep up to date and understand the latest trends and developments in video across platforms and devices.
· Select and optimise effective thumbnails from edits
· Edit to a highly creative and technical standard to create engaging social media assets.
· Analyse performance data to constantly improve and optimise video content.
· Maintain an organised file structure and working project.
· Mix audio and apply basic colour correction
· Create titles and motion graphics in After Effects when required.
· 3+ years in a fast paced, social video production environment
· High technical proficiency with Premiere Pro, Audition, DaVinci Resolve and After Effects.
· Driven by the creation of the highest quality original creative content.
· A proven track record and comprehensive knowledge of video editing for multiple platforms, with impressive technical knowledge of video formats and editing.
· Highly self-motivated, problem solver and willing to go the extra mile.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic and personable team player.
· Experience in working with all major video platforms, with particular attention to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
· Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage.
· Must be accustomed to working to tight deadlines and be extremely well organised.
· No job is too big or too small – you will be working on a large campaign one day and subtitling a 15 second cut-down the next.
· Have strong attention to detail, be able to self QC all assets, have knowledge of various formats and delivery specifications.
· Be driven to push the boundaries of creative editing on social platforms.
· Able to deal with changing deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Basic colour correction skills