I’m currently looking for a Visual Designer/Art Director for a rapidly growing DeFi platform for entrepreneurs and developers. This platform enables pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost ever financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure.
Do you get very excited about taking raw data and turning it into something meaningful and beautiful? This could be the role for you!
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Design, working between marketing, content and product to define a brand-new visual language. You’ll be bringing your designs to life – stretching across different platforms and campaigns. My client is looking to do what no one else has done before them, they want the dreamers and architects of the future to join their mission.
- You will enjoy working in an ambitious, fast-paced environment that requires conceptual, strategic thinking and a willingness to collaborate to create highly visible work across multiple channels.
- You have a keen eye for detail, strong visual design skills and a portfolio to demonstrate your inspiring creative work showcasing conceptual thinking.
- You enjoy taking data and turning it into meaningful and visually appealing designs in the form of infographics or other visuals.
- You’ve worked on commercial projects and been hands-on in bringing them to life.
- You’ll be iterating rapidly on feedback from stakeholders across the business, so some experience in real-life constraints such as stakeholders that give you limitations and a time-based project is necessary.
- you’ll help build out and shape our design strategy across social media and key marketing campaigns by crafting creative narratives across channels.
- Integrate closely with the Product and Marketing team to ensure that the brand is fully represented across all communication channels.
- You’ll be the bastion of the brand, evolving the design language to grow the brand above and beyond.
Who you are:
- You will have a really strong portfolio of relevant work showcasing conceptual thinking and strong visual design skills, across multiple mediums and platforms including digital and print.
- Extensive proven experience working as a visual designer in a commercial environment.
- Believe in Design thinking, by being able to demonstrate how to take complex problems with ambiguity and bring clarity. By empathising with the needs of the user, defining specific problems, ideating ideas and delivering outcomes.
- Be a clear communicator, use storytelling techniques to present creative ideas to peers and senior management. Being open to receiving and giving critical feedback.
- Value people skills, working in collaboration with team members and creatives.
- Proficient in using Figma and Adobe CC to create strong visual designs
Job Reference: JO-2205-255812
Salary: £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent