Please note: This role is suitable for a talented Web Designer who can showcase a range of websites they have designed and ideally coded, along with having solid motion graphics skills.
My client are a fast paced performance led digital marketing agency focused on their client’s strategic growth. They are committed to creating the best working environment – recognising success, offering development opportunities and encouraging personalisation while fostering collaboration.
As they grow, they are now looking to recruit a designer to expand their reach in the marketplace and join an exciting new opportunity. My client have a hardworking and fast paced environment but like to let their hair down and have fun too!
Looking for a skilled digital 360 web designer – someone who is a confident, experienced, understands the market and can create designs that outshine those of our competitors. You will be working on a range of sites, landing pages and creatives for paid advertisement channels, from social media to native ad networks and display campaigns. Experience with ecommerce, WordPress and motion graphics are a must!
- 4+ years of experience as a Designer, ideally with a MA/BA in Digital Media/ Communication Design OR MA/BA in Graphic Design OR Human Computer Interaction degree OR Design related University degree;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good understanding of user centred design principles.
- Experience in digital health and/or e-commerce is a plus
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experienced with WordPress – Website content management system (CMS).
- Experienced with Magento – Website content management system (CMS) within online shopping sites.
- Experienced with email marketing platforms
- Experienced creating motion graphic ads
- Outstanding in typography and layout design.
- Excellent understanding of user centred design principles.
- Design tools expert use.
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, diagrams, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, including navigational menus, and data visualizations.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, digital wireframes).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click “Apply”!
Job Reference: Kau
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, graphics, motion, print, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX, Web