Contract Product Manager | ASAP Start | 6 month contract with the potential to convert to a permanent role |
An opportunity has become available for a contract Contract Product Manager with a strong background in UX and Ecommerce, to work with one of London’s leading clientside brands
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and passionate Product Manager to join the Digital Experience Design team, on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will be well-experienced in digital and ecommerce with excellent delivery skills to support a growing team of designers. You must be confident, proactive and personable with a proven ability to problem solve and prioritise under pressure. They are looking to overhaul their mobile experience so a strong background in mobile is required.
Must haves for this role:
- Digital and ecommerce experience
- Good working knowledge of UX and design principles
- Proactive and confident attitude
- Excellent relationship management skills, comfortable managing multiple stakeholders
- Good at organising and problem solving
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Ideally 5 years+ professional experience
- Experienced in communicating with project’s designers, other product owners and business users
- Experienced in scheduling sessions with project team and product owners to explain the core requirements and user stories
- Strong knowledge of design thinking, gaining experience in design with rationale and design critique
- You will be a natural problem solver and enjoy turning problems into elegant solutions
- An excellent relationship builder, communicator and negotiator.
- Experience in finance and/or SaaS
- Experience working with design optimisation based on user insight and data
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive day rate+ salary( + bonus and benefits!). You’ll be joining a company that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility. You have the option of onsite or remote working with this super collaborative team, in a fun and supportive environment. Ultimately you will be creating beautiful experiences for a company that is doing awesome digital transformation that will delight users.
- This role is a contract role initially that could convert to a permanent FTE role.
Job Reference: JO-2110-248173
Salary: £0.00 - £550.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract