Product Lead – Consumer (Commerce)
Working with one of the largest Telco clients, they are looking for a freelance Product Lead to start asap for 6 months with hybrid working with minimum 2 days a week in the office in East London, and the rest of the days remote (with 3-4 weeks to on-board from point of offer).
The awesome things you will be doing in this role?
A Product Lead is an important and strategic role. You will lead a set of Product Owners to deliver a set of outcomes for the business and customers. You will need to work closely with peers in Engineering, Design and Capability and planning.
- You’ll collate, distil, and interrogate customer insight and business priorities to create a balanced view of customer needs and business challenges
- You’ll define the overarching vision, strategy and objectives for the given digital product(s) managed by your team
- You’ll create, maintain, and regularly iterate a strategic road-map and backlog for your team
- You’ll prioritise activities based upon achieving validated learning as quickly as possible and maximising customer value
- You’ll influence & shape requirements for new initiatives from other areas in Consumer. You’ll translate these commercial/ marketing/ service strategies and targets into a digital experience vision
- You’ll create business cases to secure investment and own budgets required to deliver outcomes for your team
- You’ll be accountable for the product performance of the team and expected to assure it
- You’ll create an engaging and long-lasting connection with stakeholders up to and including the Consumer board
- You’ll help drive the Consumer Digital vision across the business, evangelising digital practises cross-channel and across directorates
Having placed many freelancers at this client, I can say it’s a great place to work. If this sounds up your street, drop me a line and let’s see how we can move forward : )
Job Reference: JO-2209-259156
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract