As we draw to a close of December the market is still as busy as ever!
I am working with a digital agency who are looking for a Freelance Product manager to start asap for 3-6 months and fully remote.
The main things they are looking for are: AEM specialist or automotive experience, stakeholder management experience as it’s a busy account, dealing with stakeholders across different geography’s and Web based projects.
Here is the brief in a little more detail:
- Liaising with client stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Translation of business requirements and business-level acceptance criteria into user stories and acceptance criteria for technical implementation
- Context modelling of current system landscape to establish capabilities and constraints
- Requirement’s analysis including identification of relevant systems, data mapping and processes definition; definition and documentation of applicable business rules, data and system capabilities analysis against the established user experience, working with UX and technical architects on solution design
- Negotiating priorities with stakeholders and Product owners, ensuring technical and business alignment, clear stakeholder management.
- Ongoing scope control / management and upward reporting of potential scope creep
- Supporting of user experience and technical architects during detailed design, facilitate clarification during implementation and support of quality assurance
- System and technical architecture analysis
- Experience in data modelling; understanding of technical architecture
- Definition of acceptance criteria for technical stories
- Experience in requirements engineering and management:
Requirement’s analysis and workshop facilitation
Requirement’s analysis and scope management
Creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding of the business implications of application technology to the current and future environment.
- Ability to identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Experience of working on complex web-platforms interfacing with many different internal and external systems.
Communication and Collaboration
- Ability to work in large-scale, multi-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder teams. Specifically, being able to manage large number of client stakeholders
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Thorough knowledge of agile and waterfall project lifecycle and relevant paradigms, methodologies, and techniques
- Experience of using formal methods, systems concepts, analytical disciplines, processes, procedures to effectively communicate requirements and proposed solution
- Comfortable in an adapted Agile environment
- Able to use JIRA to develop and manage requirements
- Experienced in writing User stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience within the Automotive industry
- Understanding of quality assurance process for software development
- Background in systems architecture for web-based platforms
- Experience in AEM-based web-platforms
- Experience in BDD / TDD approaches to requirements and specification management
Sound of interest at all? Wonderful then hit me up and let’s get speaking 😊
Job Reference: JO-2112-249502
Salary: Up to £490.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3-6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract