Senior Product Manager
Partnered with a European Tech business, founded in 2015 and received Unicorn status in 2021. They have over 300 employees from over 40 nations working from their offices all over Europe. They’re looking for their first Senior Product hire in the UK to launch their mobile app to the UK market.
As Senior Product Manager you will be delivering to market from MVP stage. Working closing with the UK leadership team and other Product managers across Europe, you will shaping the user journey and overall app experience to the UK market. Supported by an engineering team based in Europe, however, the business has plans to build Engineering, Product and Design functions based in the UK – you will be a key figure in this development.
As Senior Product manager you will be responsible for;
- Hold full ownership of the UK app roadmap – working closely with the UK leadership team and other Product managers in Europe to identify relevant problems and develop smart solutions for the UK customer base.
- Work towards finding product market fit and develop UK vison that guides the product roadmap
- Working in a cross-functional set-up to explore UK market and determine the right direction to build a winning product – translating the companies internationalisation strategy
- Define and share best practices for managing an international product with key internal product stakeholders
- Play a pivotal part of building a UK based Product, Design and Engineering function.
- Shape the user journey and overall experience
As Senior Product Manager you will have.
- Strong Product Manager background in mobile applications – Android & iOS. Ideally launching from MVP stage.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, who is willing to move fast, fail and get up again
- Combine hands -on mentality with strong strategic skills
- Managed several products over the entire product life cycle
Salary – Up to £85,000 (depending on experience), plus benefits
Location – Access to Bristol at least 1 day per week
Job Reference: JO-2203-253372
Salary: £85000.00 - £90000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/05/2022
Job Industries: Product Jobs
Job Locations: Bristol
Job Types: Permanent