One of the fastest growing HealthTech’s across Europe are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team.
With clients such as Pfizer and the NHS, a tech for good role, and a massive product expansion on the way, why wouldn’t you want to work with them?
About the role:
- a Health-Tech start-up that are collecting data to ensure medicines are safe to use.
- They are scaling the product team and are backed by a big venture capitalist, seeing them undergo a massive Product expansion.
- Looking for a Senior/Lead product manager to work on a new feature they’re building on the Website and Web-app.
- It will be a user-centric role in which you will talk to customers, lead design sessions and most importantly; build out the brand new product. You’ll work alongside a cross-functional team consisting of: Product Designers/UX, Developers, QA’s, and stakeholders.
- You will have 1-3 Product Managers reporting into you here and it’s also a fully remote role, with them expecting you to come into the London office once-twice a month.
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience of working with modern product development with agile product teams.
- At least 5+ years’ working with technology- powered products and with cross-functional teams/stakeholders.
- Good software skills, and a high level of Technical product knowledge.
- Obtain the ability to find solutions to hard problems and lay out arguments in a data-informed, written narrative.
- Looking for people that have longevity in their roles and have overseen a product from start-finish.
- Must have good people skills and be humane, will have to communicate with internal and external stakeholders/ customers.
Good to have:
- B2B/SAAS experience
- Health-Tech experience
- Start/Scale-up work
- Line management experience
- University Degree
2 stage interview process, remote first work and a great package on offer.
Job Reference: JO-2301-330517
Salary: £75000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Remote First
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent