Salt is working exclusively with an exciting tech scale-up in the independent music industry, working with some of the most significant record labels and management companies.
They’re hiring for a Senior Technical Product Manager to work closely with Engineering and Product Design to find smart ways to continuously improve their flagship product and market-leading technology.
This is an opportunity to join a high-energy, collaborative and diverse team HQ’d in Amsterdam with offices in New York, London, Seoul and Milan.
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager, the majority of which has been gained in the SaaS / Platform space.
- You have the ability to define clear product objectives, roadmaps, requirements, priorities and deliverables.
- You have an aptitude for understanding, digesting and analysing complex systems, and can explain them to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are comfortable leading workshops with diverse stakeholder groups and customers, employing techniques such as user journey mapping.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, user understanding and empathy.
- Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous, incremental development philosophies and practices for speed to market.
Job Reference: JO-2112-249844
Salary: €80000 - €90000 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Product Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent