My client is a leading, client-side name (based in Central London) is looking for a freelance Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
They’re looking for an experience PM who is an all-rounder super-star! You should be fluent in delivering campaigns across digital with some experience in FMCG. You should have previous experience in a fast paced agency- ideally within a digital background.
About the Role;
- You will own the responsibility of running day to day tasks and management of projects
- Have full responsibility of financials, budget management, informing relevant parties of burn-out rate, rebriefs etc…
- You will be in charge of crafting the project timeline- measuring the progress against delivery times. Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on brief.
- Lead kick off and internal WIP meetings. Hold daily stand ups as required, providing detailed status updates with clear next steps and ownership against actions.
- You should have a wealth of experience within advertising and have an excellent understanding of integrated campaigns
- You are exceptionally organised an fluent within Google Docs and Excel.
- You should have extensive agency experience
- You should be extremely client facing and organised
- You can identify ways to improve practices and increase productivity
- You will have significant experience in a client facing role and be happy liaising with stakeholders and 3rd parties.
- You should have extensive experience in working with high volume projects
- This is fantastic chance to join a household name and an excellent, established team.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with your CV!
Job Reference: CH-PM--21812
Salary: £200 - £240 per day