This is an exciting opportunity to join a global gaming and sports betting brand, who invest heavily in brand and creative communications. They are experiencing a period of huge growth and change and they are looking for someone to step into this newly created role to help them strategically create the bigger picture within the brand and also roll up their sleeves and roll out plans. 🎲
This role involves having two direct reports and managing the wider creative studio, across production, creative + design and copy on a global scale. You will motivate the team, ensure operations and processes run smoothly and all work is being delivered to on time and in line with global brand 🌍
We are looking for a talented creative studio manager who is operationally strong but a with a solid understanding of creative and brand. Ideally, you will have experience working within a professional services or corporate environment and you will have great team management skills.
About the role:
- Lead and motivate your direct reports and wider teams during creative planning sessions to ensure visibility of global campaigns.
- Lead the roll-out of and management of a new workflow tool with the support of admin teams.
- You will act as the bridge between regional creative marketing and global creative marketing, ensuring that all briefing and creative works cohesively together.
- Manage the workflow and budgets of a busy design team, constantly looking for ways to streamline processes and ensuring briefs are being delivered efficiently.
- You will be in charge of reviewing and mapping out processes to ensure best ways of working and curating resource from across for the business to inform and support delivery
- Expertly manage and win over a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, external partners and the global board.
- You will implement a reporting model for the global team to measure commerical success.
- You will possess a myriad of skills that are both operational and strategic
- You will have 10-15+ years experience of marketing and business experience
- You will have experience in a similar role and will have managed teams in the UK and globally.
- You will have solid studio management experience gained either in a agency or inhouse environment.
- Soft skills are highly important for this role, you will be an expert negotiator, coach and diplomat. You will also be resilient, be able to make hard decisions and extremely patient.
- You will be an expert in the efficient management of design workflow and will have a reputation for being extremely organised
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to win over internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: CH-104972G
Salary: £80000 - £120000 per annum + + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent