Freelance AV Localization Specialist | 6 Months + any possible extensions | London or Amsterdam based
This is an exciting opportunity to join a household name within the entertainment industry, on a freelance basis. This role is to start ASAP and can be based either in London or Amsterdam.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience with Motion GFX animation or adaptation experience from a film, entertainment or a post-house agency is desirable.
About the role:
You will join a team of talented Producers and Localization Specialists that manage the finishing and localization of exciting, global advertising campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Translating text and graphics into a range of languages using tools within After Effects.
- Use Premiere Pro to prepare XMLs for multiple file encoding.
- QC and Manage Assets.
- End to End localization and adaptation workflow.
- Liaising between 4 different internal teams.
- Constantly flag the new opportunities and defects on the tools to development teams.
- Assessing graphics and notes before delivery to ensure they are error free.
- Collaborating with coordinators to traffic and track assets for a global campaign.
- Assist with management of key documentation.
- Edit AV marketing material, including shot swaps and end card changes.
- Audio laybacks and versioning for marketing deliverables.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Working experience with Cinema 4D, and 3D formats.
- Experience with After Effects and its plugins (Element 3D, Trapcode suite, Optical Flares, and Templater).
- Experience working in short form post-production.
- Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
- Extensive knowledge of Typography and Fonts management.
- Experience working versioning Character Languages.
- Familiarity of best-practices and specs for advertising on multiple. social platforms.
- Previous experience with AV Postproduction workflows (frame rates and HD, 4K deliveries).
- High attention to detail
- High degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisation and time management; able to prioritise large volumes of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
Please note- please provide a showreel of your motion graphics work with your application.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201963
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Studio Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract