Contract EA/Team Assistant | ASAP Start | 9 month contract | London | Onsite/remote Hybrid | Inside IR35
A leading client in the entertainment space is looking to expand it’s team on a freelance basis.
They’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic EA/Team Assistant to join their busy team to start ASAP.
About the role;
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. Interest and curiosity in a cross functional organization is a must.
- Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient.
- Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement.
- Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
- Manage various internal meetings/events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
- Heavy communication internally and externally.
- 5+ Years as an executive assistant supporting a Director or above, and experience supporting multiple executives is ideal.
- Team-player who operates in a very fast paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps.
- Experience in an entertainment or media environment is ideal, interest in entertainment is a must.
They’re looking for someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic professional who will roll up their sleeves, get involved and deliver to deadlines. This is available ASAP initially for a 9 month contract. This is fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career and join a well-known name.
Job Reference: JO-2203-253460
Salary per: month
Job Duration: 9 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Studio Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract