I am working with one of London’s top advertising agencies based in Central London who build campaigns and are rooted in digital innovation who are looking for a freelance Office Manager to come on board starting in the next few days until the end of the year in December 2021. This role is £215 per day and Inside IR35 and will require you to be in the office everyday.
So whats the dealio?
You will manage the agencies London office, providing an efficient and professional service to their colleagues, their business partners and clients.
You will need to have experience managing office moves, and an understanding of working in an office.
Day to day duties
- Main point of contact for all office procedural enquiries.
- You will maintain and manage supplier relationships, ensuring that contracts for services are adequate, up to date and cost-efficient.
- Work with Head of HR in developing processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the office, rolling out and communicating these changes to colleagues as appropriate.
- Take ownership of managing and maintaining equipment (printers, phones, coffee machines, hot / cold water points and AV equipment, cleaners plus others) are all working. Utilise relationship with relevant IT employees to help manage this.
Relationships with Suppliers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Suppliers to ensure prompt support on any office maintenance related issues. This includes but is not limited to: printers, coffee machines, hot / cold water points / AV equipment, air conditioning maintenance, fire extinguisher and smoke detector checks, cleaners etc.
- Work with CFO, and Head of HR in reviewing and negotiating the best rates with Suppliers.
- Manage services and contracts of relevant office equipment with CFO, to ensure that such services are cost effective and efficient.
Office security and H&S
- Work closely with the Building Management to highlight and escalate any tenant related issues and maintenance. Ensure that any approvals for adaptations to the space and use of the office space are agreed with the Building Manager.
- Partake as the agencies representative at the Building meetings – Head of HR to support if needed
Health and Safety (H&S)
- Deliver and maintain all health and safety policies and procedures, ensuring the safety of staff is maintained within regulations at all times – this includes safety certificates/posters being displayed
- Arrange risk assessments for maternity risk assessments for pregnant workers – Head of HR to support
- Ensure that fire safety procedures are kept up to date and that the office meets fire safety requirements.
- RELATED TO FORMALISED RETURN – Ensure that the company has sufficient First Aiders and Fire Wardens at any one time – arranging training as required, with approval from the CFO on budget.
- Manage annual fire extinguisher and smoke detector checks.
- Ensure that air conditioning maintenance contract is in place and any issues are managed
- Ensure that electrical safety checks are carried out periodically.
Management of office supplies
- Maintain and update Office Management asset list and carry out audits as required by HQ and CFO. Work with the European IT Director to ensure that any Audit requests from HQ are carried out accurately and on time.
- Escalate any areas of concern relating to the office to the HOH & CFO.
Sound like you? Amazing then drop me a line and lets talk 🙂
Job Reference: JO-2109-246452
Salary: Up to £215.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 17/12/2021
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Studio Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract