Freelance Resource/ Studio Manager | ASAP Start | Remote working | Outside IR35
My clients is a top creative agency who are experiencing a huge period of growth and success. You’ll be reporting into the Studio Operations Manager, to ensure the successful running of a busy, creative studio.
We are looking for someone with: proven traffic and account or studio management experience. You’ll have experience working in an in-house design or creative services function for a well-known established brand or within a marketing, design, brand, advertising, digital creative or media agency.
About the role:
- Managing and co-ordinating creative projects from initial stages through to delivery
- Manage workflows, processes, schedules, governance methods, tools and files that help facilitate the smooth running of all projects
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Measuring and monitoring time-keeping and scheduling, inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Managing studio resources, identify resource gaps and updating key stakeholders on progress and contingency
- Facilitating regular project, production and creative status meetings
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring both the studio and stakeholders are informed of progress and problems
- Manage effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the maintenance of the operation workflows and planning software as well as the studio server and its assets (where artwork files are stored), filing and archiving accurately
- Proven traffic and account or studio management experience working client-side or agency experience.
- Experience working in an in-house design or creative services function for a well-known established brand or within a marketing, design, brand, advertising, digital creative or media agency
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects
Job Reference: JO-2108-246359
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Studio Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract