This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, global gaming brand who invest heavily in brand and creative communications 👀
This role involves managing the the day to day running and administrative duties of the creative studio. This includes implementing and monitoring creative platforms, managing design systems, on-boarding new starters and financial management.
We are looking for a talented creative studio coordinator who is operationally strong but a with a solid understanding of creative and brand. Ideally, you will have experience working within a professional services or corporate environment and you will have great team management skills.
About the role:
- Increase the efficiency and output of design, copy and development teams through implementation of tools, templates and working practices
- Manage the workflow and budgets of a busy design team, constantly looking for ways to streamline processes and ensuring briefs are being delivered efficiently
- Ensure the digital asset management system and branding templating tool are kept up to date and monitor usage to spot any gaps
- Monitor the creative platforms and newsletter to track engagement and monitor usage. Proactively contribute ideas and suggestions for improvement and spot any gaps in content
- Financial management for the Studio including tracking and managing monthly spend, managing suppliers and raising POs
- Expertly manage and win over a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, external partners and customers
- Provide general administrative support for the Global Studio including onboarding new starters and finding training courses for individuals
- You will have solid studio coordination or operations experience gained either in a B2C agency or inhouse.
- You will be an expert in the efficient management of design workflow and will have a reputation for being extremely organised
- You’ll have a proven track record of implementing design systems
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to win over internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: JB-09710491
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Studio Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent