The reliable and efficient candidate will have the ability to multitask and will be responsible for the upkeep of the studio and internal communications, coordinating freelancers and suppliers and supporting studio/office finance and accounting.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day running of the office, from sufficient office supplies, communication systems, and IT to managing the studio diary. You’ll make everything ‘just work’. This will include working with suppliers, organising food, maintaining and improving the office environment, and much more.
- Office management/administration including supplies, insurance, ordering couriers and handling general phone calls and emails
- Coordinate team activities, freelancers and part time staff’s attendance and desk distribution according to live projects
- Manage annual leave of the team across freelance and perm
- Plan, organise & event manage team socials
Studio Management & Project assistance:
- Assisting the team on a variety of projects, from creating project timelines and booking meetings & resources to booking couriers and studio space – to provide support to the directors and other members of the team, where required
- General production administration duties
- First point of contact for the entire studio – answering phones, taking messages, replying to general email enquiries
- Helping the content team seek additional (full time/freelance resource)
Accounting and finance co-ordination:
- To manage the day to day administration for the accounts
- Processing of all sales and cost invoices
- Processing of invoices and supplier payments
- Managing the process of petty cash and expense items
- Checking into queries and unmatched items
- Filing all paperwork Ad hoc finance and admin duties
- Preparing documents and contracts
- General HR admin support
- Helping on-board new employees and keeping personal information up to date
- Supporting the team in day to day duties
Who they want:
You’ll be willing to get your hands dirty and get stuck in with anything that needs doing. My client are looking to hire someone who wants to grow with the role going the extra mile to surprise and delight the team with new and creative ideas.
- They’re looking for someone with a warm, positive attitude, who is a problem solver and doesn’t take themselves too seriously but always acts professionally.
- Previous experience of a creative environment is helpful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task and to work at a fast pace
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Job Reference: JO-1805-135671
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum
Job Skill: Brand, Content, Design, Digital, Fashion, HR, identity, Influencer, Luxury, office manager, Photography, production, Retail, social, SOCIAL MEDIA, studio Manager, Transaction, video