Contract UX Researcher | Remote working | 6-12 month contract | Inside IR35
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a senior UX researcher for the company’s Digital Network, you would be responsible for
- Overall user research and insights generation for the focus areas related to the Digital Network
- Providing mental model, behavioural, motivational and cognitive actionable insights about our customers to help us shape, position, differentiate and communicate our solutions effectively and remove complexity
- Representing the customer’s point of view and bring user empathy and clarity to the teams that helps create solutions that deliver good value to our customers and partners
- Help the teams get a deep understanding of the people who use our products
- Inform and evaluate design decisions that enable the company products work well for our users
About the role:
- Iterative, customer-centric exploration of problems and solutions
- Plan, conduct and report qualitative and quantitative research activities including ethnographic research, interviews, field studies, diary studies, focus groups, co-creation activities and surveys
- Plan, conduct and report qualitative and quantitative evaluation activities to test the usability, experience and market-fit for our products and services, including in-person or remote usability testing and A/B testing
- Participate in design sprints and fast-paced cycles of opportunity identifications and elaborations and concept explorations
- Collaborate and build trusted relationships with product managers, designers, product marketing and engineers
- Participant recruitment across geos and segments
- Knowledge sharing of user insights, tools and processes with digital network teams as well as broadly within the company
- Monitoring and continuously improving our services and solutions for better user experience and adoption
- Mentoring and supporting junior researchers within the team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive day rate.
- You’ll be joining a company that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility.
- You have the option of onsite or remote working with this super collaborative team, in a fun and supportive environment.
- Ultimately you will be creating beautiful experiences for a company that is doing awesome digital transformation that will delight users.
Job Reference: JO-2210-326851
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract