UX Researcher | Remote working | ASAP for 6 weeks | Outside IR35
We are looking for a mid-senior UX Researcher to join a thriving team in an agency. They are looking for someone to start ASAP for 6 weeks+ any possible extensions). This role sits outside IR35!
About the Role
- Iterative usability testing, field visits, contextual enquiry, focus groups, and surveys.
- Analysis, communication, and practical actioning of user insight, including from all of the above, plus databases of user feedback, analytics (web, database, server logs) A/B testing, and competitor analysis.
- Bringing customer stories and experiences to life for employees across the brand.
- A strong background in mixed method research, both quantitative and qualitative
- Good knowledge of design thinking, gaining experience in design with rationale and design critique. Self-sufficiently seeks opportunities for innovation.
- Demonstrates strong communication, presentation, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in user testing, A/B testing, diary studies, surveys, usability sessions
- Experienced in Information Architecture and specifically category testing
- Strong communication skills and ability to present findings to various stakeholders
Job Reference: JO-2107-244758
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract