Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Contract UX/UI Designer | Remote | 3 Months | Ireland
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader name within the tech industry, working with their Dublin team. this is initially a contract role with the potential to convert to full time. This role is to start ASAP and working remotely but eventually based partly on site.
This role involves working with a market leading team, creating beautiful digital experiences to bring their products to life and express their value to customers and prospects in beautiful and delightful ways.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer with a solid grasp of the latest design, user interface and user experience techniques, as well as experience speaking with stakeholders and identifying digital solutions to complex problems.
About the role:
They are looking to bring someone on board to help improve the design of their website and product experience. They are looking for someone who is passionate, innovative and can constructively challenge legacy decisions and design standards to propel them to the top of their industry. They can offer a great amount of flexibility too!
What you will be doing:
● Competitor analysis, definition of the user model, discovery of business rules and constraints, collaboration with analysts.
● Design of layout patterns, UI elements, navigation patterns, information architecture.
● Divergent and convergent, iterative design, backed up with rationale and critique.
● Rapid prototyping and user testing.
● Production of high-fidelity pixel-perfect designs, and key states treatments, collaborating with visual designers and developers.
● A proven history of being a hands on UX and UI Designer, ideally from an eCommerce or SaaS background
● Proactive and confident attitude
● Fluent in Sketch and Marvel
● Remote for now, but eventually based partly on-site in the Dublin office.