Join this bank as part of their new reconfigured User Research and Data team, and help understand their customers as an integral part of the user-centred design process.
About the role
- You will be working alongside User Experience Designers and the Head of User Research to bring further rigour to their design process as they look to improve their customer experience, in a role which can be moulded to suit you and your career aspirations.
- This could be generative research, investigating hypotheses from Market Research and Data specialists, and challenging those assumptions.
- You’ll be devising and running Design-Thinking workshops, and feeding your findings into the design process.
- There’s a strong emphasis on product and process innovation as well as financial inclusion and AI.
Who could this role be great for?
- A “Pre-senior” user researcher looking to eventually make a step up into a senior role and take on responsibility for more projects and to have a greater personal impact
- Someone who’s already working in design and has a particular interest in moving into the user research discipline
- Someone with some design-related experience and perhaps a Masters in Research, HCI or related fields
- Someone who has worked in multidisciplinary teams and wants to expand their research skills in a collaborative environment
Get in touch for more information or to discuss your next move and options.
Job Reference: JO-2302-331370
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: HCI, product design, research, ui, Usability, User Research, UX