This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced consultant with design research capabilities, to drive and support the delivery of outstanding human-centred insight and design work in one of the best-regarded boutique Service Design Agencies in London.
You’ll play a key role in designing and delivering British and International Projects across Research, Service Design Strategy and Business Innovation.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams to plan and execute research across all stages of the design process.
- Sharing knowledge and skills with the rest of the team on best practice, recognising potential in the latest technology, and other trends.
- Contributing to internal projects, writing articles and blog posts on hot topics or areas of interest, relevant to the design of products and services.
- Inspiring co-workers and collaborating with them to produce inventive, thoughtful and relevant work.
- Work with clients in Finance, Telecoms, Education, Government, Healthcare and Travel.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Product Design, or related fields, or relevant professional experience.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a variety of sectors with a digital focus. Working within a corporate or consulting environment would be beneficial.
- Qual and Quant research method experience
You’d be joining a team of smart, dedicated people with a passion for User-centred design, and will work in a collaborative environment, as well as a company that looks after the wellbeing and professional development of its people:
- Monthly wellbeing budget
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Annual budget for training and/or conferences
Job Reference: JO-2106-201128
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/07/2021
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent