Freelance Digital/ UI Designer | Digital Agency | 3 Month Contract | up to £400p/d
One of London’s fastest growing digital agencies is currently looking to bring in a Digital/ UI Designer to work with their largest client on the design and rollout of a new design system and website.
You’ll be working alongside an internal Design team that are currently putting together their iconography and design systems so,you’ll be fully involved in the Creative process, whilst adhering to brand guidelines for the company. They’re also looking to build their team further in 2021 so there is an opportunity to work with them in the long run as well.
About the role:
- Starting ASAP, you’ll be working on the production of a new design system to support the brands digital transformation
- You’ll be designing digital deliverables, including webpages, banners, wireframes, social content and emails
- You’ll be working on site with the client, so some client facing experience is necessary
- You’ll have experience working in user research projects, including interviews, identification of pain points and stakeholder surveys.
- You’ll be a mid to senior level designer, with at least 5-6 years of experience and an exception portfolio to match
- You’ll work well with a large team, and will preferably have experience in both client-facing and agency positions
- You’ll fluent in the entire Adobe CC, including auxiliary programs such as After Effects, Zeplin, Sketch and Invision
- You’ll have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash or other relevant platforms
This role is to start ASAP so apply now!
Job Reference: JO-1910-154948
Salary: £0.00 - £400 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract