Freelance Junior UX Designer | 12 month contract | Inside IR35 | Remote working with hybrid option
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within UX? Our client operates in the exciting SaaS space and is looking for a junior UX Designer to join their existing team on a contract basis.
This is truly a chance to join an exciting company that gives you the opportunity to make a real impact within their sector and increase your design skills
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Great design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- Test and learn. Work with business units to create multivariate and A/B testing plans. Use the results to improve the relevant metrics.
- Future opportunities and industry updates. Keep up to date with developments and latest thinking regarding UX and design.
- Support and development. Create a support network for business units that allow them to share and discuss best practice in UX and design.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to customer/user experience practices
- Passion about new technology and latest trends in UX and UI.
- Create pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams
- Understanding of user needs and the needs of the business
- Support user research and evaluate user feedback with design work and practices
- Use and help develop design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Understand importance of user testing
- Create and maintain brand identity systems including logos and style guides
- Proven UX experience including mobile design (responsive and apps)
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards.
- Create competitor activity monitoring for key user journeys along with building general awareness of best in class user experience.
Job Reference: JO-2209-259140
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract